- This event has passed.
ESCYPAA VIII: The Great YPAA Bake Off
May 28 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm$10
The Great YPAA Bake Off is going to be the most thrilling baking competition you’ve ever watched. Mostly because you get to try the creations.
Watch as bakers from all across YPAA come and bring their tastiest treats for our guest judges and all of us!
There will be 3 categories:
Prizes will be rewarded to the winners of each category AND the overall winner.
Rules for The great YPAA Bake off
- 3 Categories of entry:
- 5 Judges
- 1 submission per category, per contestant
- 1 winner each category
- 1 overall winner
- Submission must be entered 3 days prior to event (Wednesday May 25th) IN WRITING VIA WEBSITE
- Competitors must be members of AA or Alanon
- NO STORE BOUGHT DESSERTS WILL BE ACCEPTED
- All entries must have been prepared and baked by the baker competing
- Dietary and allergen information must be disclosed. Ex; gluten free, nut free, dairy free.
- Judges CANNOT compete in Bake off
- Judges may only critique on the categories as listed above.
- All scores will be BLIND BALLOT SUBMISSION
- Judges will be given a score card for each submission to give a numeric score of 1-10
- Judge may give a verbal criticism based on; presentation, flavor palette, and execution
- All scores will be tallied and announced by the host of the event.
- Scores for applicants in ALL 3 Categories will totaled and averaged to reflect their overall score.